Edgenuity: The Future of Learning…Is NOW

Kiara Quezada, President of Edgenuity Anonymous

In the middle of this pandemic, many of us discovered the awesome joy and value of online learning….but did you know that we’ve already had the best of these amazing tools on campus, just waiting for the teachers and students willing to commit to them?  It’s called Edgenuity (great name), and it has something for everyone.

Hey teachers! Didn’t get enough sleep last night? Didn’t make a lesson plan for today? Well don’t worry because Edgenuity can save you. Edgenuity has everything all in one easy program that provides students with assignments that they’ll probably find on quizlet later. You can log them in, lay back and chillax, and never have to make your own assignments ever again. Honestly, you don’t even need to talk to them if you don’t want to.

Students listen up because Edgenuity isn’t just a helpful tool for teachers. It benefits you too! It sets you up with skills like integrity when you self grade your assignments, You can catch up on all 17 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy while those quizlet answers load up on your google search. You can even play their videos the background as if it were a podcast while you do your chores.

Have young siblings? Stay tuned for Edgenuity: Kindergarten.  Your 5 year old brother will learn to share through a smartly worded series of multiple choice questions.

If this hasn’t replaced all lame classroom teachers in a few years, then I will be disappointed.